Friday, February 11, 2011

Why would I go see the movie "Just Go With It" when I can save time and money right here?



  


Earlier this month, I asked the same question about the movie "Roommates".  These movies blatantly suck.  Adam Sandler hasn't been funny since Little Nicky and, frankly, I feel like he doesn't care about anything he puts out. I imagine a big studio meeting where the following bullshit ensues:

"Hey, let's get Jennifer Aniston to play the recently divorced, girl-next-door, who helps Adam get the girl he thinks he wants, only to have Adam realize he and Jen were perfect for each other all along. It's totally believable that he would ditch an international supermodel for a recently divorced mother of two, because you know, it's Jennifer Aniston!  The woman who, in reality, can't keep a guy for longer than 2 weeks despite being hot.  Sounds like we got a blockbuster guys!  When do we start filming?!"

I hate Andy Roddick too. Guy gets dominated for a living by everyone on the ATP and marries Brooklyn Decker.  Only in Miami....

No comments:

Post a Comment