Friday, February 11, 2011

Great Game Show Moment!

Betty White, Drunk Host Who hit on every female contestant, and #2 (confused Robert  Wagner)

I like game shows, but don't really watch them anymore because they're on at strange times and I'm too busy coming up with material for your enjoyment (also read enjoying myself. I mean the blog is called the leisure study, come on.)  Price is Right, Cash Cab, and Jeopardy are all fantastic.  And your damn right I'm a "Wheel" watcher! Pat Sajak has the career I want.  Chill out and solve puzzles, act nicely when someone hits bankrupt (even though you want to laugh at their misfortune), and look at Vanna walk back and forth in designer dresses.  I can't wait until I hear he's retiring. I'm all over that!

Family Feud is another great show, but I don't even know when/where it's on.  I just know that once in a while, a clip like this comes along and makes you laugh at people and society.  

No comments:

Post a Comment