Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I don't get the Kardashians



First of all, this is the softest interview ever.  Piers just tries to be friends with them and, "oh this is so invasive, I don't know what I would do..." total B.S.  Finally, someone gets to ask Kim about the sex tape and doesn't even go into how it was released?  I mean she and Moesha's brother "Ray J" were both nobodies until that thing hit the internet.  And it wasn't even good. If you're going to do something, do it the right way. Then, later on, she has the audacity to tell Morgan, "I'd say I'm really good at marketing".  No shit?  I mean, everytime you see Kim, she's always hanging out of one side or the other, but yet her life became totally tragic when people saw her naked. And what the hell is wrong with the other sister, anyway?  I think she might be slow. At least she looks better than the other sister, Chyna. Is Kim the only normal looking one in that family?

No comments:

Post a Comment