Friday, July 1, 2011

If the Shoe Fits...

The 13th Duke of Bedford wrote a 20th-Century Update of Thackery's Book of Snobs, which noted the significance of the shoe thus:
"A head waiter once told me: 'I can always tell people by their shoes.  People who are only trying to show off and impress you always wear fabulous clothes but are not prepared to spend a lot on their shoes.'"



That's why you got to march to the beat of your own drummer.  The Ronnie Fieg Gel Lyte III Coves. My perfect summer shoe! More explosive than 4th of July Fireworks.


Have a great 4th. And check back here over your vacation or follow me on Twitter for Leisurely Updates. To all my Phriends at Watkins Glenn this weekend for Super Ball IX, ((vibes)). Rage it for me.  In honor of the 4th, "Hit My Music"!

No comments:

Post a Comment