Monday, July 11, 2011

Official Leisure Radio

After posting my thoughts on music and telling you how important it is to a well balanced life, I figured I had to prove it to you.  I'm a Pandora freak. Love it. Swear by it. Have it on at home, in the car, headphones, etc. I'm dabbling with a new app called DubSet, which I will have a full review on later in the coming week or so, but I have a gift for you on a Monday!

I have a few stations on Pandora, but the one I work the longest on is "Fitz FM". Spanning over 6 decades of Rock, Hip Hop, Motown, Pop, Soul, R&B, Jazz, etc. (No country. Sorry, going to have to cry somewhere else.)

It's my daily interaction with Pandora.  I'm always giving it feedback, so it's a combination of all the music I listen to fueled by ADHD. Put it on wherever.  It's appropriate for all occasions. Hope you enjoy it.


Click here to listen to Fitz FM

No comments:

Post a Comment