Friday, March 11, 2011

The White Panda :: Pandamonium


Los Angeles Electronica/MixTape/MashUp duo, The White Panda, just released "Pandamonium" on March 1st. It's a good MixTape of popular beats and songs by mostly rap/hip hop/pop stars. Way out of the ordinary for me, but eclectic and entertaining. If you aren't used to going out to loud bars/clubs/parties or turning up the volume in your car, then you can skip this one.  Drunk chicks will love it.  The first 1/4 is MashUps of pop songs, which I don't listen to normally, but the second 1/4 features a lot of Rap/HipHop laid over some creative beats.  There are even famous beats of Mellencamp (small town), Lenny Kravitz (fly away), and Rolling Stones (start me up) that will make you turn your head.  The second half?  I'm indifferent.  I'm sure you'll hear samples of it all summer. Here's a few tracks:

Black and Naw

Steal Eastwood

I want Brooklyn Back

Mr. Bad Chick

D.R.E. Don't Go


The best part and why I'm mentioning it?  You can name your own price to download it! You can also listen to all 40 tracks and either preview or download individually.  Click here to check it out more of "Pandamonium".

1 comment: