Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Hate Kim Kardashian


This came out 6 days ago and I bit my tongue.  But today my silence ends. This song is awful. She has no talent.  And Ryan Seacrest sucks too for making a life out of promoting crap like this.  We are all now dumber for listening to it.  You awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.  I was happy to read the iTunes reviews too.  Here are a few:

  • "Stick to sex tapes, plastic surgery, and your scripted "reality" show. Not even autotune can save you"
  • "Fake Celebrities should NOT be allowed anywhere near a recording studio. This song is what is wrong with America. 100% Studio produced crap!  Stick to what you know, sleeping with semi famous black guys."
  • "I though Heidi Montag was a terrible singer, well a new contender has entered the ring. This songs proves the following:  There is nothing she won't do for money, she is delusional, and her friends and family are enablers for allowing her to embarrass herself and family with this garbage."
  • "Looks as though Paris Hilton is the more talented of these two"
(Smiling and nodding ferociously) I hate to give her any benefit of the doubt, but I think some of the proceeds of this go to Saint Jude Children's Hospital.  Too bad no one in their right mind is going to pay money for this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment