Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Moving Forward :: Danny Toumarkine

When I lived in New Hampshire, Danny lived down the street from me. He is a really positive, genuinely nice dude who loved to snowboard. His effortless style won him a lot of accolades on the East Coast, and before I left he was working in a snowboard shop and planning on riding all-season out west to get bigger sponsorships and ride full-time. I heard about his accident through Facebook updates and a blog that his friends set up, dannyisthebomb.com. I can't wait to see the movie and I'm glad that Danny is on a board again. *With a helmet this time :)

*I know at least 4 people who severely hurt themselves because they didn't wear a helmet. They are/were all great skiiers and riders too. Wear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment