Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hip to be [large] Square? Or Rectangle?


<--This is what I want! I'm looking for an affordable home rectangular ice cube tray. I remember reading about a swiss-made, silicone tray with four rectangles. It looked like one that new planting flowers come in. Yeah, that's the best analogy I could come up with, so don't act like you've never seen one. It looks like this, but with four deep grooves that produce rectangles:
This is by Tovolo and produces 2" squares for a rocks glass. It's cool because it's under $8, but I don't think it's anywhere close to the MUJI ice ball that I featured on here earlier. 

A good drink becomes great if it can stay cold without losing it's flavor. You don't drink it too fast for fear of dilution, nor do you have to wince and slug the last watery sips down just to get a fresh one. You're welcome :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment