Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bonobos Baby!



Yup. Because Bonobos makes the best in the business. That's what they founded their company on; great looking, but more importantly, great fitting, pants. Well, that, and FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS! Yeah, try 'em on and if you don't like them, send them back for free and their "ninjas" will take of everything, getting you the right fit in a few days, free. 

As always, I wouldn't endorse something unless I use it myself. And after dealing with these guys once, I was hooked. I know the colors in the pictures might be extreme for some gents, but check out their website and I think you'll be impressed.

Here's where reading TLS pays off. Click any of the links in this post to get to their website, and you get $50 right away towards anything!  Now get yourself a nice pair of pants, Fall is right around the corner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment