Friday, October 12, 2012

Football Friday: Two Dog Night

Last Week: L Dolphins @ Bengals (-3)
Season: 1-3-1

If you're reading this post, you must have been betting against me, thrusting yourself into a cash windfall, because I suck this year. 

I recognize my mistakes though; I've been backing sub-par quarterbacks on close lines. It always keeps things close until the end of the games, but it's also a great way to induce a heart attack and lose money.

Samson, I'm sorry.....

So the only logical thing to do to try and get some of this money back is to put it behind great quarterbacks. Luckily for us there are two that are underdogs this week! 


Packers (+3.5) @ Texans: I'd like to double-check this discount (sorry, I had to). Texans have third weakest schedule and barely survived the Jets last week. They lost [MLB] Brian Cushing who, despite the incredible play of [DL] JJ Watt, is the cog that drives the Texans defense. Aaron Rodgers will expose the middle of the Texans defense. 

Broncos (+1) @ Chargers: I'm a huge Patriots fan and I'll admit I was scared in the fourth quarter. Patriots looked to have the game locked-up, so they did what most defenses do and played some softer coverages, allowing Peyton Manning to get right back in the game with a couple quick scores. If it wasn't for some timely Willis McGahee turnovers, I think the Broncos defensive line was shutting down the Brady & Co. late in the game. They should feast on a weaker Chargers team, especially with its AFC West Divisional implications. 

P.s. This guy coaches the Chargers:












Peyton-face and Norv-face, two of the best in the NFL! What a match-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment