Friday, October 5, 2012

Football Friday: Butter Me Up

Last Week: W Bengals (-2.5) over Jags
Season: 1-2-1

Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals (-3):
I have to back Big Red (Andy Dalton) yet again because I know where my bread's been buttered the last couple weeks: betting against Miami and supporting the Bengals! 

Turn it off. It's burning my retina.
The Bengals are getting the obligatory, home-field, three-point advantage and will win this game for the exact same reasons they beat Jacksonville (see previous post). Add that to the fact that Miami won't get a herculean game like last week from WR Brian Hartline (he set the record for "points scored by a white receiver" in one of my fantasy leagues with 64+ points against Arizona's secondary), they've only beaten the Raiders, and they're 0-2 on the road. 

Time to get back to .500 

No comments:

Post a Comment