Friday, September 7, 2012

Football Friday!


*Betting on Sports is illegal throughout most of the United States and should be practiced legally in places with proper licenses*

I've done football previews in the past, maybe some of you have read them, but with the abundance of websites out there giving you their expertise, I've decided to put my money where my mouth is (again). 


Every Friday, for the rest of the season, I will provide ONE pick, against the spread, that is the best on the board. I say it every season: Anyone can pick a winner, but a winner can pick against the spread. I was 8-3 [ATS] in the playoffs last year (look it up on here). 

Friday gives you time to jump on the line if you like it, or do your own research, think about it, and see if it the line shifts in your favor before the game. 

Week 1:

Buffalo (+3) @ NY Jets

Buffalo wins the game outright, on the road, while possibly injuring The Sanchize, simultaneously setting off Tebow-mania and ESPN creating their new channel, The Ocho, featuring weekly physical challenges between Sal Palantonio, Shelley Smith, and Ed Werder* to see who covers Tebow for the week, starting with his morning piss. 

*I got Shelly Smith beasting Sal Pal & E-Dub, especially when she gets back up to her playing weight. Plus she's got more sexual flame burning in her than Fireman Ed. Couple that with her physique and Tebow is gator-bait.



No comments:

Post a Comment