Friday, September 21, 2012

FML! Is it Football Friday already?!

Lookin for MIRACLE!
No NFL team wants to start off 0-2 and picking games is no different. I'm embarrassed. I'm punch drunk, on my last legs, looking for a miracle. But like Jerry once told George, "If everything you know is wrong, that means the opposite would have to be right!" Gold.

Why not adopt a little Costanza into my life. It can't get any worse. 

Last Week: L 
Season: 0-2


NY Jets (-3) @ Dolphins:

I'm backing The Sanchize and Tebow not so much because I like them as I'm betting against the Dolphins. All the games on the board this week are close, which means the oddsmakers saw the craziness of week 2 and made severe adjustments. The largest line is New Orleans -8.5 over KC Chiefs, followed closely by Dallas -8 over Tampa Bay. I actually kind of like Tampa Bay this year as my NFC team because of Schiano being a former Hurricane and I have Josh Freeman and Doug Martin on my fantasy team. Judging by my recent stink over the last couple weeks, I don't want to jinx them, so the Jets are the pick of the week. My Dolphin fans/friends should be happy about this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment