Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nantucket Splendor, Trip to Siasconset

This is why there were no posts yesterday, I was too busy staring at the Horizon from Sankaty Head Golf Club.  If you can get on there, do it! Luckily I was like a proud Asian parent and snapped enough iPhone pics to give you a taste of the day.
Overview of Sankaty Head, Siasconset, Nantucket. #1 (L), #9 (R), #5 (N to Sankaty Light)



#5 Fairway running along Sankaty Light

Looking back at the Light from #11, Houses and Harbor in the top left

I believe this is #14 to the left, I know #18 is to the right with the Clubhouse in the background

#5 Tee Box with some Atlantic Ocean on the left, I need to get the Panoramic App for my iPhone :)

No Trip would be complete without a visit to the local Brewery.  This is one side of Cisco Brewery.  I'm pissed I couldn't get the amount of awesome dogs running around, games of horseshoes and cornhole going on in the sun.  But, as you can see, I did get the funky little bluegrass band jamming out. The Whale's IPA, Grey Lady, Sankaty Light, And Lager of the Summer were popular yesterday.  Great way to end the day before hopping back on the boat for drinks (see what I did there? Hopping)?. Thanks Lilly for making the brew trip possible!
Not a bad commute...

No comments:

Post a Comment