Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jesus, Bunnies, and Family. Oh My!

Somewhere between a huge spread of food, Bubba Watson winning the Masters, more people in the house than ever before, and a few bottles of wine, it hit me; this is what it's all about. I don't ever remember Easter being a huge holiday, but this year it was really fun. With all the people in attendance at my parent's house, including my almost-two-year-old nephew bombing around, it was like Thanksgiving in the Spring. And to think I spent the first 18 years of my life trying to get away from these people! They make the holidays fun, especially when we're trying to figure out how Jesus' rising like the Phoenix Suns morphed into a bunny who shares common characteristics with pedophiles. Embrace your family. You're stuck with them, so make the best of it. 


For all the Jewish leisuralites out there, sorry you were stuck with the shank bone and matzoh, guess they're pissed about anything rising up over the weekend, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment